Every local applicant must:
- hold a M.6 certificate or its equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education, or equivalent certificates from local or overseas educational institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education;
- not suffer from a communicable disease or mental disorder; and
- have a clear good record of conduct.
- A qualified applicant for courses in Hotel and Tourism Management must have the required height of 160 cm. for men and 155 cm. for women.
- All candidates are required to pass the written entrance examination in English, mathematical aptitude, and social studies. Those who have a SAT score of at least 1000, or a TOEFL of at least 500 (173 for CBT), or an IELTS of at least 5.0, are eligible for admission without having to take the written examination.
The following items must be submitted on the date of application:
- A completed application form
- A copy of official transcript, certificate or equivalent from the educational
- Three 1" x 1" photographs taken not more than 6 months prior to application
- A copy of Identification card
- A copy of certificate of name surname change (if any)
- Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature.