Q: How can I change my major?

A: To be eligible to change the major, the students must study for at least one academic year.  The students will contact the Records Office to fill out a request form and the request will be considered for approval by the Dean.


The school/department transfer period can be found in the BU International Academic Year Calendar.


The above procedure applies to most of the majors except the Computer Graphics and Multimedia major.  The students wishing to change to the Computer Graphics and Multimedia major need to contact the BU International Office prior to contacting the Records Office in order to see if they meet the school’s requirements.