1. Fill out an application online. (Click)
2. Submit the following documents to the BU International Office:
• Application fee of USD 53, cashiers check made payable to Bangkok University
• An original copy of the Official Transcript
• A photocopy of High School Diploma
• A photocopy of the passport
• An English proficiency test score report from accepted organizations (e.g. TOEFL or IELTS). The English proficiency test is waived for applicants who are native speakers of English
• Three 1" x 1" photographs
Mail all documents to:
“Bangkok University International College
Rama 4 Road, Kluay nam tai,
Note: All copies must be printed on A4 paper and contain an endorsement signature. For any certificates or transcripts not written in English or Thai, please also submit an English translation certified by the educational institution.
Please allow sufficient time for the process of your applications, your documents to arrive, and your acquisition of visa. For specific deadlines of each semester, please see question “When should I apply?”.
The application form will be scrutinized by the Selection Committee. If selected, the applicant will receive a letter of acceptance from the University which can be used to request a student visa at the Thai Consulate in his/her country